The choice of school for our sons and daughters is a very personal and important decision. If you are considering choosing Montessori La Trébola, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the Montessori method in general and with our educational project in particular. From La Trébola we understand that the family is the most responsible for the education of their children and if we all work in the same line, everything will be easier.
Admission criteria are as follows:
- Long-term commitment of the family to our International and Montessori pedagogical project.
- Age and sex according to the needs of the groups (The classrooms have a variety of ages, therefore our admission criteria will also be to balance the classrooms in terms of age and sex to form a heterogeneous group. La Trébola will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, sexual orientation and/or religion.)
- Preference for students with siblings in the center.
Order of application.
- Applications for admission may be submitted throughout the year, but only those received before February 15th will be considered on time.
- In the event that a student is left on the waiting list, he/she will be notified during the school year if a spot opens up.
The Admission process consists of the following steps:
- WE MEET: After contacting the center, we recommend families to attend one of our open house days. During these days, we present the project and its facilities and the dynamics of work inside and outside the classroom. The interior spaces are available to be visited only for adults. To attend it is necessary to make a reservation via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW:The school will contact the families, one by one, and on a first-come, first-served basis, they will be scheduled for a meeting with the principal.
- APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION: If the school meets the family’s expectations, it is necessary to submit an application for admission, enclosing proof of a non-refundable transfer of 250€ as an application fee to the school’s account.
- NOTIFICATION:Once the admission is formalized, there will be a period of 15 days to reserve a place.